LaRayne E. Kausch, nee Treat, 89, of Swansea, IL, born Friday, February 14, 1919, in Springfield, IL, died Sunday, January 18, 2009 in Sycamore Village Assisted Living in Swansea, IL.
Mrs. Kausch was a member of First United Presbyterian Church in Belleville, IL, the Moose Lodge of Swansea, IL and an avid Cardinal fan.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- First Husband: Alphonse "Al" Endres,
- Second Husband: Christian "Chris" Kausch
- Parents: Claude and Ruby Nee Winn Paugh
Memorials: In lieu of flowers memorials may be made to the American Cancer Society.
- Son: Allen C. (Diane) Endres of Lithia, FL
- Granddaughter: Alyson Endres
Visitation: Friends may call from 4-8pm Wednesday, January 21, 2009 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 10:00am Thursday, January 22, 2009 at Kurrus Funeral Home Chapel with Rev. Dr. Greg Stovell officiating. Interment will follow at Mount Hope Cemetery, Belleville, IL.