Hazel W. Hopkins, nee Zweig, 88, of Belleville, IL, born Sunday, July 18, 1920, in East Carondelet, IL, died Thursday, May 28, 2009 in Four Fountains Convalescent Center, Belleville, IL.
Mrs. Hopkins worked as a bookkeeper for C.C. Dillon Company. She was a member of St. Henry's Catholic Church and St. Annes Altar Society.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Husband: Francis C. Hopkins
- Parents: William C. and Beulah nee Pugh Zweig
- Grandson: Theron Moyer
- Great Granddaughter: Claudia Moyer
Memorials: Memorials may be made to Unity Hospice or Variety Club of St. Louis.
- Daughter: Linda (Kenneth) Moyer of Fairview Heights, IL
- Son: William (Patricia) Hopkins of Belleville, IL
- Alletha (Chris) Reiss of Belleville, IL
- Jason (Dana) Moyer of Mascoutah, IL
- Brendon Hopkins of Belleville, IL
- Kathryn (Brad) Hummel of Quincy, IL
- Great Grandchildren
- Olivia Moyer
- Mary Reiss
- Kayla Funk
- Zoey Klauser
- Sister: Eileen Zweig of Belleville, IL
Visitation: Friends may call from 4-8 pm on Friday, May 29, at Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral procession will leave at 9:45 am on Saturday, May 30, 2009 from Kurrus Funeral Home for a 10 am Mass of Christian Burial at St. Henry's Catholic Church, Belleville, IL with Msgr James Blazine officiating. Interment will follow at Mount Carmel Cemetery, Belleville, IL.