Richard A. Hogan, 80, of Okawville, IL, born Friday, October 4, 1929, in Pine Bluff, AR, died Saturday, December 5, 2009 at Memorial Hospital, Belleville, IL.
Mr. Hogan retired as a Car Man for Terminal Railroad Association. He was a member of Marine Masonic Lodge #355 AF & AM (Past Master), Scottish Rite Bodies, Ainad Shrine (Directors Staff), Southern Illinois Court #86 ROJ, and Half Moon Lake Club.
He is preceded in death by:
He is survived by:
- Parents: George and Ura nee Taylor Hogan
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Shriner's Hospital for Children.
- Wife of 54 years: Geraldine J. nee Reiman Hogan
- Cathleen (Bob) Lype of Farmington, MO
- Richard A. Hogan II of Troy, IL
- Colleen (Richard) Hutson of Bartlett, TN
- Sister: Bobbie Jean (Emmett) Pfeil of Troy, IL
- Sister-in-law: Evelyn Hammel of Belleville, IL
- Alayna (Mark) Lightle
- Matthew (Ashley) Everett
- Corinne (Michael) Beckett
- Randy Everett
- Chrissy Lype
- Great Grandchildren
- Caitlin Everet
- Tyler Everett
- Reese Beckett
- Hannah Lightle
Visitation: Friends may call from 10 to 1pm on Tuesday, December 8 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 1:00 pm Tuesday, December 8, 2009 at Kurrus Funeral Home. Interment will follow at Lake View Memorial Gardens, Fairview Heights, IL.