Ronald Louis Hodgkins, 75, of Smithton, IL, born Thursday, September 20, 1934, in Owensboro, KY, died Thursday, October 29, 2009 at St. Elizabeth's Hospital in Belleville.
Mr. Hodgkins was a retired photographer.
He is preceded in death by:
He is survived by:
- Parents: Chester and Bernadine, nee Johnston, Hodgkins
Memorials: In Lieu of flowers memorials may be made to the American Diabetes Association or American Heart Association.
- Fiance: Judella Hoock of Smithton, IL
- Vickii (Keith) Flaxbeard of Bartelso, IL
- Ed (Sandra) Hodgkins of Edgewater, FL
- Jim (Robin) Hodgkins of Belleville, IL
- Ron Hodgkins of Millstadt, IL
- Doug Hodgkins of Mascoutah, IL
- Bradley (Samantha Weaver) Hodgkins of Wheatland, MO
- Marissa Hodgkins
- Sister: Barbara (John) Sensney of Olney, IL
- Steve, Abby and Emily Hodgkins
- Christopher, Brian and Shawn Hodgkins
- Christina Schrader
- Hollie Marie Hodgkins
- Kelle Weaver
- Izabel Hodgkins
- Sam and Noah Landry
- Jessica, Courtney and Tabatha Chamberlain
- Elizabeth Feltmeier
- Roberta Hoock
- Great-Grandchildren: Hailey, Nicholas and Logan
- Niece: Shari (Sam) Frank
- Nephew: Tim (Brandy) Sensney
- Great Nieces and Nephews
Visitation: Friends may call from 2 to 4 P.M., Sunday, November 1, 2009 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 10:00 am Monday, November 2, 2009 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Larry Patton officiating. Interment will follow at Lake View Memorial Gardens, Fairview Heights, IL.