Dolores A. Gunter, nee Schmulbach, 76, of Belleville, IL, born Thursday, July 20, 1933, in East St. Louis, IL, died Sunday, August 23, 2009 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville.
Mrs. Gunter was a member of Cornerstone Christian Church and Ladies for Christ at the church.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Husband: Franklin D. Gunter
- Parents: Roger and Gertrude "Trudie", nee Jenuine, Schmulbach
- Cousin: Robert Schmulbach
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Cornerstone Christian Church, Belleville Humane Society or Donor's Choice.
- Daughter: Tracy (David) Stricker of Fairview Heights, IL
- Son: Kreg (Kathleen) Gunter of Shiloh, IL
- William D. Barker
- Abilene E. Barker
- Emily T. Gunter
- Kara A. Gunter
- Kreg Ryan Gunter
- Mary Lou Schmulbach of Millstadt, IL
- Kurt (Jennie) Schmulbach of Smithton, IL
- Robin (Brian) Johnson of South Elgin, IL
Visitation: Friends may call from 4-8 P.M., Wednesday, August 26, 2009 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 10:30 am Thursday, August 27, 2009 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rick Hodshire officiating. Interment will follow at Valhalla Gardens of Memory, Belleville, IL.