Margie Grudzinski, nee Hallerman, 83, of Belleville, IL, born Tuesday, July 27, 1926, in East Saint Louis, IL, died Tuesday, December 22, 2009 at Saint Francis Assisted Living Center in Belleville, IL.
Mrs. Grudzinski was a retired Project Manager at Scott Air Force Base and worked in Freight Claims for Missouri Pacific Railroad. She was a member of Wetminster Presbyterian Church in Belleville, IL and Railway Business Women.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Husband: Edward Grudzinski
- Parents: Henry and Etta, nee Shannon, Hallerman
- Brother: Ray Hallerman
- Brother-in-Law: Richard Hoffarth
By her request, her body was donated to science.
- Sister: Hallie Mae Hoffarth of Normal, IL
- Sister-in-law: Rozalie Hallerman of Swansea, IL
- Rozalie (David) Stovey of Belleville, IL
- Linda Riedel of Shiloh, IL
- Susan (John) Boerner
- Nephew: Rev. Rick (Nancy) Hoffarth
- Great Nieces and Nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to Westminster Prebyterian Church.
Funeral: There will be a memorial service at 3:00 p.m., on Sunday, January 10, 2010 at Westminster Presbyterian Church, 1419 North 17th Street, Belleville, IL.