Frances E. Fuller, nee Robertson 81, formerly of Belleville, IL, born Thursday, March 15, 1928, in Warrick County, Indiana, died Friday, April 10, 2009 at Deaconess Hospital, Evansville, IN.
Mrs. Fuller moved to the Evansville area in 2003 and was a member of Zion United Church of Christ, Elberfeld, IN. Prior to her move to Evansville, memberships included Hope Church in Belleville, Freeburg O.E.S., Al Sihah Temple #29 Daughters of the Nile, past president Consistory at Hope Church, Illinois Association for Home and Education and St. Clair County Association for Home and Education.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Husband: John T. "Jack" Fuller
- Parents: Wilson and Eva nee Arnold Robertson
- Walter Robertson
- Eugene Robertson
- Wilbur Robertson
- Sister: Bertha Swope
Memorials: In Lieu of flowers memorials may be given to Shriners Hospital for Children.
- Beth (Barry) Hennessy of Fort Branch, IN
- Cynthia (Kevin) Schilling of Red Bud, IL
- Vickie (Butch) Blake of Belleville, IL
- Kevin (Janna) Hennessy
- Krissie Gerts
- Felicity (Chad) Spiller
- Candace (Thomas) Warner
- Amanda (Brett) Furlow
- Great Grandchildren:
- Jordan Thacker
- Jake Thacker
- Brandon Spiller
- Kaia Gerts
- Nathan Hennessy
- Sophia Gerts
- Kirsten Warner
- Gabrial Spiller
- Brother: Arnold Robertson of Evansville, IN
- Vera Robertson of Dale, IN
- Helen Robertson of Boonville, IN
- Margaret Robertson of Boonville, IN
- Good Friends - Carl (Bettye) Godeke of Elberfeld, IN
- Loving Nieces and Nephews
Visitation: Friends may call from 4-8pm on Monday, April 13, 2009 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 1:00pm Tuesday, April 14, 2009 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Darrell Coons officiating. Interment will follow at Valhalla Gardens of Memory, Belleville, IL.