Joan M. Fuhrhop, nee Beuckman, 75, of Lively Grove, IL, born Sunday, March 19, 1933, in East St Louis, IL, died Wednesday, March 4, 2009 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Mrs. Fuhrhop worked as a secretary for St. Anthony's Catholic Church in Oakdale, IL and was a member of St. Anthony's Catholic Church.
He is preceded in death by:
He is survived by:
- Husband: Donald P. Fuhrhop
- Parents: Fred J. and Irene nee Stenzel Beuckman
- Brother: Fred "Bo" Beuckman
- Brother-in-law: Nick Francisco
- Sister-in-law: Delores Fuhrhop
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the St. Anthony's Catholic Church .
- Donald A. (LeDonna) Fuhrhop of Brookfield, MO
- Thomas E. (Vicki) Fuhrhop of Troy, IL
- Amy (Victor) Shubert of Lively Grove, IL
- Todd J. (Trina) Fuhrhop of Lively Grove, IL
- June (Jack) Arnold of Ozark, MO
- Irene Francisco of St. Lous, MO
- Eric, Erin, Lindsey and Tess
- Bryn, Bradlee and Brock
- Brett, Donny, Nicole andCallie
- Danielle, Tyler, Chase, Cory and Cristin
- Brother-in-law: Lee Fuhrhop of Belleville, IL
- Dear Nieces & Nephews
Visitation: Friends may call from 9-11 am, Saturday, March 7, 2009 at St. Anthony's Catholic Church 6101 St. Anthony Church Road, Oakdale, IL.
Funeral: There will be a mass of Christian burial held at 11:00 am Saturday, March 7, 2009 at St. Anthony's Catholic Church, with Father Dennis Voss officiating. Interment will follow at St. Peters Stone Church Cemetery in Stone Church, IL.