Charles Edwin "Ed" Fitzpatrick, 76, of Belleville, IL, born Sunday, September 10, 1933, in Glen Hedrick, West Virginia, died Wednesday, December 9, 2009 at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in Saint Louis.
Mr. Fitzpatrick worked as an Operating Engineer for Local #520. He was a Korean War veteran, serving in the U.S. Air Force and U.S. Army. He was a member of St. Henry's Catholic Church, Local #520, Knights of Columbus, Emeth Lodge #1030 AF&AM, Scottish Rite Bodies and Ainad Shrine.
He is preceded in death by:
He is survived by:
- Father: Alvin Fitzpatrick
- Mother: Hazel B., nee Martin Carden
- Eric Fitzpatrick
- Boyd Fitzpatrick
- Ralph Fitzpatrick
- Denver Fitzpatrick
- Great Granddaughter: Audrey Fitzpatrick
Memorials: Memorials may be made to St. Vincent DePaul at St. Henry's Catholic Church or American Heart Association.
- Wife: Pamela S., nee Waugh, Fitzpatrick
- Christy (Richard) Ursch of Belleville, IL
- Charles C. Fitzpatrick of Belleville, IL
- Cynthia (Bill) Freegard of Iberia, MO
- Charles E. Fitzpatrick, Jr. of CO
- Clinton E. Fitzpatrick of Richland, MO
- Cole E. Fitzpatrick of Richland, MO
- Cathleen E. Fitzpatrick-Sloan of Richland, MO
- Kimberly A. (Michael) Geier of Maryville, IL
- Michelle (Michael) Hindman of Maryville, IL
- Colleen E. (Eric) Holman of OH
- Phillip Mabie of Gulfport, MS
- Dan Fitzpatrick of Youngstown, OH
- Adrian (Ann Marie) Fitzpatrick of Athens, GA
- David (Pam) Rhodes of Maple Fork, WV
- Kay Martin of Blacksburg, VA
- Jane Radford of Bar Harbor, ME
- Calvin Edwin
- 13 Great Grandchildren
- Nieces and Nephews
Visitation: Friends may call from 4 to 8 P.M., Friday, December 11, 2009 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral procession will leave at 10:45 am on Saturday, December 12, 2009 from Kurrus Funeral Home for a Mass of Christian Burial at 11:00 am at Saint Henry Catholic Church, with Father Ken York officiating. Interment will follow at Mount Carmel Cemetery, Belleville, IL.