Dorothy L. Eisele, nee Davis, 94, of Belleville, Il, born Wednesday, September 29, 1915, in Benton, IL, died Wednesday, November 25, 2009 at her residence.
Mrs. Eisele graduated from St. Mary's Hospital School of Nursing, East. St. Louis, IL in 1936. She then worked at St. Mary's Hospital, E. St. Louis, IL.
She was a member of Blessed Sacrament Church, St. Clair County Medical Auxiliary, Memorial Hospital Auxiliary, as well as a member to the Women's Club, St. Ann's Society of Blessed Sacrament, Nursing Home Bingo, and Meals on Wheels.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Parents: Nelson "Ray" and Edna nee Clayton, Davis
- Brother-in-law: Francis Pisarich
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Hospice of Southern Illinois or the Catholic Urban Program.
- Husband: Dr. Owen J. Eisele whom she married on Nov 16, 1939 at Holy Angels Church in East St. Louis, IL
- Son: David Eisele of Belleville, IL
- Marilyn (Joseph) Armour of St. Charles, MO
- Mary C. (Al) Cowan of Kansas City MO
- Brother: Richard (Barbara) Davis of Seattle, WA
- Sister: Mary Pisarich of Biloxi, MS
- 6 Grandchildren
- 14 Great Grandchildren
- Dear Nieces and Nephews
Visitation: Friends may call from 4-6 P.M., Friday, November 27. Prayer service will be held at 4:00pm at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral procession will leave the funeral home at 9:45am on Saturday, November 28, 2009 for a mass of Christian Burial at Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church, with Father Clyde Grogan officiating. Interment will follow at Mount Carmel Cemetery, Belleville, IL.