Ann (Anahide) Eghigian, 88, of Belleville, IL, born Tuesday, August 23, 1921, in E. St. Louis, IL, died Friday, October 16, 2009 at Lincoln Home in Belleville.
Ann was retired from a career in electrolysis and enjoyed reading, cooking, baking and caring for her pets. She was twice a cancer survivor.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Parents: Ara Sr. and Esther, nee Vartanian, Eghigian
- Brother: Ara Eghigian, Jr.
- Brother-in-Law: Harry Stanton
Memorials: Memorials may be made to Passages Hospice.
- Sister: Arpina Stanton of Freeburg, IL
- Brother: Mars Eghigian, Sr. of Belleville, IL
- Sister-in-Law: Francis Eghigian of O'Fallon, IL
- Mars Eghigian, Jr. of Belleville, IL
- Ara Eghigian, III of O'Fallon, IL
- Dr. David (Jennifer) Eghigian of O'Fallon, IL
- Maresa (Bill) Wilson
- Syrune Eghigian
Funeral: Private graveside services will be held at Mount Hope Cemetery. Interment will follow at Mount Hope Cemetery, Belleville, IL.