Wilma I. Egbert, nee Thompson, 89, of Edwardsville, Illinois, born Sunday, August 15, 1920, in Salem, Missouri, died Monday, November 30, 2009 at University Nursing & Rehab Center in Edwardsville.
Mrs. Egbert worked as a Seamstress for Martha Manning in Belleville.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Husband: James W. Egbert, Sr., whom she married on March 26, 1946
- Parents: William and Anna, nee Hasten, Thompson
- Daughter: Gloria Langford
- Three Brothers
- Three Sisters
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the University Nursing and Rehab Center.
- Daughter: Cathy Burgess of Highland, IL
- Son: James W. (Gail) Egbert, Jr. of St. Louis, MO
- Sister: Silvia Nelson of Belleville, IL
- William Langford, Jr.
- Steve Burgess
- Shaun Burgess
- Hannah (Jeff) Hamann
- Daniel Burgess
- James Egbert, III
- Great Grandchil: Blake Hamann
- Nieces & Nephews
Visitation: Friends may call from10 am - 1 pm, Thursday, December 3, 2009 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 1:00 pm Thursday, December 3, 2009 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Larry Moore officiating. Interment will follow at Lake View Memorial Gardens, Fairview Heights, IL.