Elizabeth R. "Sue" Driemeyer, nee Roetter, 84, of Belleville, IL, born Tuesday, January 22, 1924, in St Louis, MO, died Monday, January 5, 2009 at her residence.
Mrs. Driemeyer worked as a secretary for Tisch Monument in Belleville, IL. She was a member of Signal Hill United Methodist Church, Belleville, IL and D.A.R.
She is preceded in death by:
He is survived by:
- Husband: Douglas M. Driemeyer
- Parents: William and Elizabeth nee Major Roetter
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Signal Hill School Foundation
- Daughter: Betsy Glidewell Hall of Magnolia, AR
- Daughter: Patricia D. (Ken) Sarajian of Montvale, NJ
- Son: Douglas M. (Tammi) Driemeyer Jr. of Magnolia, AR
- Christopher Glidewell
- Garth (Kristi) Glidewell
- Shelley (Scott) Morehead
- Jordan Driemeyer
- Ani Sarajian
- Stephen Sarajian
- 4 Great Grandchildren
Visitation: Friends may call from 4-6 P.M., Friday, January 9, 2009 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 6:00 pm Friday, January 9, 2009 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Peter Wehrly officiating. Private family interment will be held