Ruby Knowlton Dickhans, nee Barnett, 82, of Belleville, Illinois, formerly of Cahokia, born Friday, June 24, 1927, in Alicia, Arkansas, died Tuesday, November 24, 2009 at her residence.
Mrs. Dickhans was a retired manager for Jackman Fabrics and cared for others for many years. She was a member of Life Church.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- First husband: Tiffney Knowlton
- Second husband: Arthur J.Dickhans
- Parents: Edgar and Linnie nee Goodman Barnett
- Muriel Hardcastle
- Mildred Maples
- Lavada DeRoe
- Brother: Bill Barnett
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the American Cancer Society or Hospice of Southern Illinois.
- Linnie (Phillip) Tochtrop of Columbia, IL
- Tiffney (Wanda) Knowlton Jr. of Bourbon, MO
- Connie Knowlton of Swansea, IL
- Roger (Jenny) Dickhans of Sewickley, PA
- Joan (Rick) Emas of Des Peres, MO
- Brother: Sherman Barnett of El Paso, TX
- Phillip Jr.
- 11 Great Grandchildren
Visitation: Friends may call from 4-8 P.M., Friday, November 27, 2009 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 11:00 am Saturday, November 28, 2009 at Kurrus Funeral Home, Chapel with Rev.Clay Yoakum officiating. Interment will follow at Mount Hope Cemetery, Belleville, IL.