Loretta M. DeAntoni, nee Williams, 88, of Belleville, IL, born Saturday, September 4, 1920, in East St. Louis, IL, died Wednesday, August 12, 2009 in Franklin Grove Nursing Center in Franklin Grove, IL near her daughter, Christine.
Mrs. DeAntoni was a former resident of The Dammert Geriatric Center at Our Lady of the Snows Shrine in Belleville, IL near her sons Mark (deceased) and John. She worked as an Office Administrator for the Army Corp of Engineers and was a member and past president of Blessed Sacrament Altar Society.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Husband: Evo J. DeAntoni
- Parents: Raymond and Margaret nee Weyand Williams
- Stephen DeAntoni
- Mark DeAntoni
- Infant Granddaughter: Tina DeAntoni
- Daughter-in-law: Victoria DeAntoni
Visitation: Friends may call from 9-11 am, Monday, August 17, 2009 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL
- Daughter: Christine (Norman) Peters of Dixon, IL
- Son: John (Loreen) DeAntoni of Glencoe, MO
- Ray (Emma) Williams of Washington, DC
- Ken (Mary Lou) Williams of O'Fallon, IL
- Dolores Puhy of Detroit, MI
- Roseanne Reizer of Stanton, CA
- Julie Peters
- Gregory Peters
- Marcus DeAntoni
- Theresa DeAntoni
- Marissa DeAntoni
- Christopher DeAntoni
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 11:00 am Monday, August 17, 2009 at Kurrus Funeral Home Chapel with Father Matthew Elie officiating. Burial will be at Holy Cross Cemetery in Fairview Heights, IL.