Hugh J. Crouch, 99, of Belleville, Illinois, born Friday, May 7, 1909, in Bardwell, Kentucky, died Friday, January 16, 2009 at Rosewood Care Center in Edwardsville, IL.
Mr. Crouch was a member of Gothic Lodge #852 AF and AM, Scottish Rite Bodies and Ainad Shrine for 64 years.
He is preceded in death by everyone he knew including :
Surviving few that outlived him are his :
- First Wife: Leona nee Allgire Crouch
- Second Wife: Hazel nee Weatherford Crouch
- Parents: Rollie and Rebecca nee Jennings Crouch
- Brother: Richard Crouch
- Son-in-law: Richard Gither
- Nephew: Richard Crouch
Memorials: In lieu of flowers the family prefers that memorials be made to Shriners Hospital for Children.
- Daughter: Janet Gither of Lillian, AL
- Richard (Lisa) Gither III of Belleville, IL
- Hugh (Lynn) Gither of Pensacola, FL
- Ron (Maria) Gither of Belleville, IL
- Patty (Paul) Craig of Florrisant, MO
- Ellen (Marshall) George of Glen Carbon, IL
- 18 Great Grandchildren
- 2 Great Great Grandchildren
- Nephew, Robert (Judy) Crouch, CA
Visitation: Friends may call from 10-11:00A.M. Saturday, May 2, 2009 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL
Funeral: Memorial masonic service will be held 11:00A.M.at Saturday May 2, 2009 at Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL. Private Interment was held at Lake View Memorial Gardens, Fairview Hgts, IL.