Hulda F. Chapman, nee Lively, 92, of Belleville, IL, born Wednesday, September 6, 1916, in East St Louis, IL, died Thursday, February 12, 2009 at Willowcreek Rehab & Nursing Center in Belleville, IL.
Mrs. Chapman worked as a Secretary for Schickendanz insurance Company. She was a member of St. Henry's Catholic Church in Belleville, IL and a graduate from St. Teresa Academy.
He is preceded in death by:
He is survived by:
- Husband: Vince Chapman
- Parents: Jerry and Frances nee Berkley Lively
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the St. Henry's Catholic Church-Mass.
- Step-Daughter: Karlyn (Jay) Cox of St. Charles, MO
- Carla (James) Eilers of Oklahoma City, OK
- Dr. Michael (Mona) Cox of Wildwood, MO
- Step Great Grandchildren
- Richard, Catherine, Thomas, Christopher, Gracie, Isabelle and Samantha Cox
- Cousin: Alta Recard of O'Fallon, IL
Visitation: Friends may call from 1-2:30 P.M., Tuesday, February 17, 2009 at the Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 2:30 pm Tuesday, February 17, 2009 at Kurrus Funeral Home Chapel with Msgr. James Blazine officiating. Interment will follow at Mount Carmel Cemetery, Belleville, IL