Mary Myrtle Beuckman, nee Emge, 87, of Belleville, IL, born Monday, January 23, 1922, in Belleville, IL, died Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at her residence.
Mrs. Beuckman was a retired co-owner for H. J. Sales in East St. Louis, IL. She was a member of St. Matthew United Methodist Church in Belleville, IL, former members of Women of the Elks #481, BPOE and the Exchange Club.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Husband: Henry J. Beuckman
- Parents: Ralph and Myrtle nee Dunn Emge Sr
- Brother: Ralph Emge Jr
The family would like to express their deepest appreciation for the devotion and care of their mom to Cheryl, Suzie and Miss Ethel. A special thank you to Vicki, Sharon, Terry and Jean from Family Hospice. Thank you to Eileen and Kate for all the fun card games.
- Susan (Craig) Anderson of Swansea, IL
- Carolyn (George) Beatty of Glencoe, MO
- Jennifer Anderson of Belleville, IL
- Kristofer (Jennifer) Anderson of Belleville, IL
- Ryan (Jessica) Lovell of O'Fallon, MO
- Lori (Joseph) Pierle of Jefferson City, MO
- Great Grandchildren
- Andrew Pierle
- Sarah Pierle
- Benjamin Pierle
- Kyle Lovell
- Connor Lovell
- Sister in law: Audrey Emge of Nashville, IL
- Special Protector: Gizzy
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Family Hospice, St Matthew United Methodist Church or Violence Prevention Center.
Visitation: Friends may call from 3-8 P.M., Thursday, February 26, 2009 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 11:00 am Friday, February 27, 2009 at Kurrus Funeral Home Chapel with Rev. Larry Patton officiating. Interment will follow at Valhalla Gardens of Memory, Belleville, IL