Dorman H. Bazzell Sr., 79, of Millstadt, IL, born Saturday, September 6, 1930, in Washington Park, IL, died Tuesday, December 8, 2009 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Mr. Bazzell Sr. worked as a job trainer for Chrysler Learning Center in E. St. Louis, IL. He was a member of St. Matthew United Methodist Church in Belleville, IL and U.S. Air Force Korean Veteran.
He is preceded in death by:
He is survived by:
- Parents: P.J. and Delphia N. nee Fox Bazzell
- Brother: Lee Bazzell
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the St. Matthew United Methodist Church or Hospice of Southern Illinois.
- Wife: Laura nee Hopkins Bazzell
- Dorman (Joy) Bazzell II of Ballwin, MO
- Joan Marie (Mike) Thompson of Phoenix, AZ
- Brian (Dawn) Bazzell of Elsberry, MO
- Brother: W.L. "Dick" (Helen) Bazzell of Fort Walton Beach, FL
- Aaron McLaughlin
- Abbie Bazzell
- Emma Bazzell
- Matthew Bazzell
- Jeffery Bazzell
- Great Granddaughter: Moira McLaughin
- Sister-in-law: Dee Bazzell of Crestwood, MO
- Many Loving Nieces, Nephews and Friends
Visitation: Friends may call from 3 to 7 pm Thursday, Dec. 10, 2009 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 9:30am at Kurrus Funeral HomeChapel with Rev. Jim Slone officiating. Interment will follow at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery, St. Louis, MO.