Louise M. Barker, nee Love, 85, of Belleville, IL, born Sunday, September 16, 1923, in Odessa, MO, died Wednesday, January 21, 2009 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Ms. Barker was a retired retail clerk for Small's Mens Clothing Store in Belleville, IL.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Parents: Theodore and O'Stella nee Reed Love
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation or Belleville Area Humane Society.
- Eileen (Terry) Bill of Centralia, IL
- Dennis (Pam) Barker of Collinsville, IL
- Cindy (Tony Rossetti) Henzell of Pittsburgh, PA
- Sandy (Ken) Shock of Belleville, IL
- Brad (Doris) Barker of Cranberry Twp., PA
- Lisa Molitor of Belleville, IL
- David (Natalie) Bill
- Craig Barker
- Greg Molitor
- Rebecca (Jonathan) Bauser
- Lindsay Shock
- Jill Barker
- Michael Molitor
- Brian Barker
- Ethel Westerberg of Oak Grove, MO
- Norine Simmerman of Independence, MO
- Ruby McNeely of Independence, MO
- Frances Shurmantine of Wellington, MO
Visitation: Friends may call from 4-7 P.M., Friday, January 23, 2009 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 1:00 pm Saturday, January 24, 2009 at Kurrus Funeral Home Chapel, with Pastor Jack Kurrelmeyer officiating. Interment will follow at Lake View Memorial Gardens, Fairview Heights, IL.