Richard K. Zaring, 64, of New Athens, IL, born Thursday, June 29, 1944, in E. St. Louis, IL, died Wednesday, December 24, 2008 at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Mr. Zaring worked as a Clerk for Peabody Coal Company. He was a member of St. John United Church of Christ in New Athens, IL and former member of DeMolay
He is preceded in death by:
He is survived by:
- Parents: Everett A. and Cleo A. nee Willford Zaring
Memorials: In lieu of flowers memorials may be made to S.A.V.E..
- Wife: Susan K. nee Sturgis Zaring
- Daughter: Tracy (Alcides) Viciedo of Miami, FL
- Son: Timothy K (Elena Korpalski) Zaring of Belleville, IL
- Brother: Terry "TK" Zaring of Belleville, IL
- Grandchildren: Ian and Kara Viciedo
- Niece: Kim (Mark) Presson
- Great Nephews: Cole and Maddox
- Great Niece: Baynee
Visitation: Friends may call from 4-8 P.M., Sunday, December 28, 2008 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 10:30 am Monday, December 29, 2008 at Kurrus Funeral Home Chapel with Dr. Rev. Robert Koch officiating. Interment will follow at Lake View Memorial Gardens, Fairview Heights, IL