Alice E. Wheat, nee Nipper, 75, resident of Oak Hill Nursing Home in Waterloo, IL and formerly of Belleville, IL and born Wednesday, June 14, 1933, in East Saint Louis, Illinois, died Wednesday, August 20, 2008 in Red Bud Regional Hospital in Red Bud, IL
Mrs. Wheat worked as a Secretary for Wheat & Davis Auto Sales and was a member of Anchor of Life Church
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Her husband, Ray Wheat
- Parents - Jasper N. & Nettie G. Allen Nipper
- Infant Son - Donald N. Wheat
- Infant Daughter - Betty J. Wheat
- Sister - Juanita Sweetwood
- Brother - John N. Nipper
- Son - Denny R.(Dear Friend Tina Fortenberry) Wheat of Okawville, IL
- Daughter - Brenda L. (Kenneth) Jones of Waterloo, IL
- Sister - Bernice Richardson of Belleville, IL
- Grandson, Dennis R. Wheat Jr
- Grandson, Jeremy R. (Amanda) Wheat
- Grandson, Matthew J. (Kelly) Wheat
- Granddaughter, Stacey Brooks
- Grandson, Kenneth D. Jones Jr.
- Grandson, Donald Ray Jones
- 15 Great Grandchildren
- Former Daughter-in-law - Terrie G. Venters
- Nieces & Nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Donors Choice.
Visitation: Friends may call 4-8 P.M., Thursday, August 21 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 11:00 am Friday, August 22, 2008 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Fred Perry officiating. Interment will follow at Valhalla Gardens of Memory, Belleville, Illinois 62223.