Patricia A. Schuler, nee Casey, 74, of Belleville, IL, born Friday, March 9, 1934, in Saint Louis, MO, died Sunday, December 7, 2008 at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in Saint Louis, MO.
Mrs. Schuler was a retired clerical worker for the trucking industry and attended the Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows. She was passionate about the Lord and her laughter would light up any room. She will be dearly missed by her family and friends.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Husband: Harry J. Schuler Jr.
- Parents: Leo & Helen nee McAuliffe Casey
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the American Heart Association.
- Son: Kevin M. (Shirley) Gray of Fairview Heights, IL
- Daughter: Karen Lee Gray of Swansea, IL
- Harry J. Schuler III of Collinsville, IL
- Celeste (Curt) Strader of Collinsville, IL
- Beth Ann
- Corey Gray
- Step-Great Grandchildren
- Andrew Schuler
- Anthony Schuler
- Great Grandson: Logan Denison
- Step-Sister: Mary Stephens of Salem
Visitation: Friends may call from 6-7:30 P.M., Thursday, December 11, 2008 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: There will be a memorial services at 7:30 pm Thursday, December 11, 2008 at Kurrus Funeral Home Chapel with Deacon Doug Boyer officiating.