Frank E. Rekosh, 95, of Fairview Heights, IL., born Friday, August 8, 1913, in Tamaroa, IL., died Saturday, December 20, 2008 in Memorial Hospital Belleville, IL.
Mr. Rekosh worked as a Mill Wright/Carpenter with Local #169. He was a member of St. Henry's Catholic Church, St. Vincent DePaul, and the Men's Club at St. Phillip's Church.
He is preceded in death by:
He is survived by:
- Wife: Anna Mae nee Burbes Rekosh
- Parents: Thaddeus and Helen nee Golumbuski Rekosh
- Ann Kaufmann
- Esther Oldakowsky
- Jane Macintosh
- Chester Rekosh
- Daniel Rekosh
- Joseph Rekosh
- Dear friend: Pearl Casey
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the St. Vincent DePaul.
- Daughter: Nancy (John) Thorp of Wilmington, DE
- Daughter: Diane (Dennis) Paukert of Janesville, WI
- Son: Tim (Debbie) Rekosh of Red Bud, IL
- Daughter: Julie (Ricardo) Rodriguez of Columbia, MD
- Regina Caldwell of Baytown, TX
- Bernice Dubinski of Glen Ellyn, IL
- 12 Grandchildren
- 5 Great Grandchildren
Visitation: Friends may call from 9-11 A.M., Saturday, December 27, 2008 at St. Henry' Catholic Church, Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 11am on Saturday, December 27, 2008 at St. Henry Catholic Church, with Fr. Roger Karban, officiating. Interment will follow at Lake View Memorial Gardens, Fairview Heights, Illinois.