Charlis H. Pratt, nee Humm, 64, of Belleville, IL, born Thursday, April 6, 1944, in Roswell, NM, died Saturday, November 1, 2008 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Mrs. Pratt was a devoted wife of 42 years, mother and homemaker. She and her husband lived in the Belleville area for 14 years. She will be deeply missed by her family and friends at Jeffersons and Raymonds Place.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Parents: Charles and Bette nee Hodge Humm
Memorials: Memorials may be made in her memory to an Animal Shelter or Human Society of the Donors Choice.
- Husband: retired US Army Colonel James T. Pratt III
- James T. (Kelly) Pratt, Jr. of Ettowah, NC
- U.S. Navy CPO Luke (Priscilla) Pratt of Jacksonville, FL
- Sharlis Pratt of Belleville, IL
- Jane Pratt of Belleville, IL
- James T. Pratt VI of Ettowah, NC
- Charles Pratt of Ettowah, NC
- Bonnie (Bill T.) Smith of Bocaraton, FL
- Nancy Humm of Stewart, FL
Funeral: Private Services and Internment will be held.