Mary Louise Morgenroth, nee Lloyd, 88, formerly of Alton, IL, a resident of Four Fountain Convalescent Center in Belleville, IL. She was born Thursday, February 5, 1920, in Alton, Illinois and died Tuesday, October 7, 2008 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Mary was a loving mother, grandmother and great grandmother. She was a avid collector of Sapharine Angels and like an angel she generously gave to others. She took great pride in all the embroidery work that she had done and enjoyed sewing many quilts for Hope Church.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Husband: Walter J. Morgenroth
- Parents: Jesse & Margurite J. nee Favre Lloyd
- Sister: Marcella Wagner
- Brother: Alfred Caires
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Hope Church.
- Ronald (Carol) Morgenroth of Powells Point, NC
- James A. Morgenroth of Belleville, IL
- Judy A. (Ronald) Brindley of Belleville, IL
- Brother: Peter (Mary) Caires of Godfrey, IL
- Sister: Marie (John) Panyik of Ellington, FL
- Mark Morgenroth
- Ronald Morgenroth Jr.
- Julie (Doug) Boyer
- Yvette (Neal) Weaver
- Melissa (Derek) Alford
- Great Grandchildren
- James Morgenroth
- Malory Morgenroth
- Christopher Morgenroth
- Daniel Powell
- Nicholas Dawson
- Benjamin Dawson
- Taylor Dawson
- Dear Nieces, nephews, and cousins
Visitation: Friends may call from 4-8 P.M., Friday, October 10, 2008 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 10:00 am Saturday, October 11, 2008 at Kurrus Funeral Home Chapel with Rev. Jay Krumeich officiating. Interment will follow at Alton Cemetery, Alton, Illinois.