Bonnie D. Loiseau nee Austin, 70, of Millstadt, Illinois, born Wednesday, December 15, 1937, in Austinville, Virginia, died Tuesday, September 16, 2008 in Memorial Hospital in Belleville.
Mrs. Loiseau worked as a office associate for K-Mart. She was a member of Crossroad Trinity Church and the Boots and Slippers Square Dance Club. Bonnie also was a volunteer at the Sun and Fun Fly-In at Lakeland, FL for 15 years
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Parents: Henry C. & Dora nee Stoots Austin
- Husband: Lawrence D. Loiseau
- Daughter: Joyce Lynn (Joe) Stumph of Dorsey, IL
- Son: Dale E. Loiseau of Fairview Heights, IL
- Sister: Goldie (George) Boland of Millstadt, IL
- Sister: Rita Lindner of Swansea, IL
- Sister: Trula Gay (Charles) Alderman of Dublin, VA
- Mother-in-Law: Virginia Tebby of Dunnellon, FL
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Crossroad Trinity Church in East Carondelet, IL at the funeral home.
Visitation: Friends may call from 3-8 P.M., Friday, September 19, 2008 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 11:00 am Saturday, September 20, 2008 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Willis Clark officiating. Interment will follow at Valhalla Gardens of Memory, Belleville, IL