Aileen B. Held, nee Burris, 90, of Fairview Heights, IL, born Tuesday, February 12, 1918, in Bluford, IL, died Tuesday, November 25, 2008 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Mrs. Held worked as a draftsman for Emerson Electric. She was a member of St. Matthew United Methodist Church in Belleville, IL, Pin Oak Baptist Church in Fairview Heights, IL and Ladies of the Moose in Swansea.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Second husband, Harris "Bud" Held
- First Husband, Kenneth Spilker
- Parents: Mr & Mrs. Phillip Burris
- Brothers: Dewey Barton and Bill Barton
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the American Cancer Society.
- Duane M. (Peggy) Spilker of Collinsville, IL
- Ronald L. (Shirley) Spilker of Fairview Heights, IL
- Step daughter: Debbie Bernett of Hazelwood, MO
- Robert Tindall
- Joshua (Laura) Spilker
- Aaron (Eva) Spilker
- Alyssa Spilker
Visitation: Friends may call from 4-8 P.M., Friday, November 28, 2008 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 10:00 am Saturday, November 29, 2008 at Kurrus Funeral Home Chapel, with Rev. Larry Patton officiating. Interment will follow at Mount Hope Cemetery, Belleville, IL