Leldon O. Dunn, 86 of O'Fallon, IL., born Wednesday, August 2, 1922 in Jones Co. TX. died Friday, Dec. 5, 2008 at his residence.
He was a retired manager for L.P. Gas Co. Cahokia, IL and a member of Christ United Methodist Church.
He is preceded in death by:
He is survived by:
- Wife: L. Normagene nee Byrd Dunn
- Parents: Elmer H. and Cora Bell nee Newsom Dunn
- Son-in-law: Robert E. Martin
- Brother: H. Floyd Dunn
- Brother: Clyde E. Dunn
- Brother: Gerald Dunn in Infancy
- Sister: Lelia Adcock
- Sister: Vada B. Minnick
Memorials: Maybe made to Hospice of Southern Illinois or Donors Choice
- Daughter: Nancy E Martin of Belleville, IL
- Daughter: Mary Jane (Richard) Harrison of O'Fallon, IL
- Son: Tommy W Dunn of Fayetteville, IL
- Son: Jerry R. Dunn of Clifton, CO
- Sister: Nelda Fay (Robert) Whitis of Belen, N.M.
- Sister-in-Law: Ernestine Byrd of Steelville, IL
- Richard A.(Tina) Harrison
- Joel A.(Cathy) Harrison
- Jason R. (Loida) Martin
- Great Grandchildren
- Richard Mikal Harrison
- Matthew Levi Harrison
- Samantha Kristine Martin
- Lesleigh Jane Martin
- Numerous Nieces and Nephews
Visitation: Friends may call from 4-8 p.m. on Monday, December 8, 2008 at Kurrus Funeral Home.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 10:00 a.m. Tuesday, December 9, 2008 at the Kurrus Funeral Home with Rev. Jeff Bealmear officiating. Burial at Cutler Community Cemetery, Cutler, IL