Josephine M. Droesch, nee Bomar, 87, of House Springs, Mo. formerly of Caseyville, IL, born Monday, October 17, 1921, in East St. Louis Illinois, died Saturday, December 13, 2008 at Memorial Hospital.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- 1st Husband: William Mydlo
- 2nd Husband: Albert J. Droesch
- Son: Edward Mydlo
- Parents: Joseph and Pauline Bomar
- Brothers: Frank Becker and David Bomar
- Sister: Goldie Butler
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the The Diabetes Association.
- Son: Richard (Sue)E. Mydlo of House Springs, MO
- 5 Grandchildren
- 9 Great Grandchildren
Visitation: Friends may call from 5-8 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 16, 2008 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, December 17, 2008 at Kurrus Funeral Home, Interment will follow at Mt. Carmel cemetery.