Edna Sophia Doettling, nee Nowotny, 97, of Cincinnati, OH, formerly of Belleville and Columbia, IL born Monday, April 17, 1911, in Stookey Township, IL, died Tuesday, December 9, 2008 at Montgomery Care Center in Cincinnati, OH.
Mrs. Doettling was a member of United Church of Christ and a 50 year member of Eastern Star-Cretona Chapter #516 in Massena, NY.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Husband: Clarence Doettling
- Parents: Charles W. and Rosa nee Reichert Nowotny
- Sister: Matilda "Dolly" Dammerman
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Alzheimers Association.
- Son: Robert L. (Vera) Doettling of Placerville, CA,
- Sister: Malinda "Linda" Mulligan of Belleville, IL,
- Niece: Marilyn Dammerman & Husband Noah Robbins M.D. of Hasting-on-Hudson, NY.
Visitation: Friends may call from 9:30-10:15 A.M., Tuesday, December 16 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Graveside services will be held at 10:30 am Tuesday, December 16, 2008 at Valhalla Gardens of Memory Mausoleum with Rev. Herbert Schafale officiating. Entombment will follow at Valhalla Gardens of Memory Mausoleum in Belleville, IL