Catherine J Coughlin, nee Leveling, 61, of Belleville, IL, born Tuesday, January 21, 1947, in East St. Louis, Illinois, died Thursday, September 4, 2008 at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Belleville.
Mrs. Coughlin was a member of Blessed Sacrament Church and was very active at Blessed Sacrament and Althoff High School.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Her parents - Joseph H. & Frances H. nee Haberl Leveling
- Brother & Sister-in-law - Joseph (Nancy) Leveling
- Sister & Brother-in-law - Mary (Tom) Moll.
- Her husband - George B. Coughlin
- Children - Craig (Dana) Coughlin of Millstadt, IL
- Cass (Carmen) Coughlin of Emporia, KS
- Shawn Coughlin of Belleville, IL
- Brothers - James (Peggy) Leveling of New Baden, IL
- Ray (Carolyn) Leveling of Collinsville, IL
- John (Joan) Leveling of Swansea, IL
- Norman (Rita) Leveling of Swansea, IL
- Sister - Carol Ann (Duane) McClanahan of Dupo, IL,
- Jessica Coughlin
- Wyatt Coughlin
- Grace Coughlin
- Dear Nieces & Nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Blessed Sacrament Endowment Fund.
Visitation: Friends may call 2-7 P.M., Sunday, September 7, 2008 at Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral procession will leave at 9:45 am Monday, Sept 8, 2008 from the funeral home for a 10 am Mass of Christian Burial at Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church, Belleville, IL.
Interment will follow at Green Mount Catholic Cemetery, Belleville, Illinois.