Ruth N. Coddington, nee Campbell, 88, of New Baden, IL, born Saturday, November 20, 1920, in National City, IL, died Thursday, December 18, 2008 at Clinton Manor in New Baden, IL.
Mrs. Coddington was a retired Secretary and a former member of Full Gospel Church.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Husband: Clarence J. Coddington
- Parents: Burton M. Minnie F. nee Hillgamyer Campbell
- Brother: Burton Campbell
- Sister: Charlotte Green
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Clinton Manor Living Center-Activity Fund.
- Daughter: Janice D. (Jim) Denny of New Baden, IL
- Daughter: Joyce A. (Michael) Thurston of Wright City, MO
- Laurie (Kevin) Jeffreys
- Jason Denny
- Matthew (Mistie) Denny
- Brian Denny
- Jamie (Phillip) Constantine
- Great Grandchildren
Visitation: Friends may call from 11-1 P.M., Monday, December 22, 2008 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL
Funeral: Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 1:00 pm Monday, December 22, 2008 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Ed Givens officiating. Interment will follow at Valhalla Gardens of Memory, Belleville, IL