Judith J. Carron,nee Goodwin, 67, of Highland, IL, born Saturday, August 9, 1941, in East St. Louis, Illinois, died Sunday, August 17, 2008 in Memorial Hospital in Belleville.
Ms. Carron worked as a Retired Case Worker for State of Illinois.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Her parents James O. and Hilda nee Exendine Goodwin
- Two Sons Michael and Timothy Carron
- Three Sisters Doris Jarvis, Helen Goodwin and Wilma Goodwin
- One Brother Gerold Goodwin
- Son, James (Christie) R. Carron of Belleville, IL
- Daughter, Patricia Carrron and Husband Curtis Kuppler of Germantown, IL
- Daughter, Teresa (Eric) Monroe of Alhambra, IL
- Brother, Richard (Dorothy) Goodwin of Leslie, MO
- Brother, David Goodwin of Alexandria, VA
- Sister, Nancy Goodwin of Marion, IL
- Grandson, Robert Carron of Red Bud, IL
- Granddaughter, Anne Carron and husband Jorge Majarro of Kenosha, WI
- Grandson, Jason (Jennifer) Stroup of Scott AFB, IL
- Granddaughter, Sarah Stroup of Highland, IL
- Grandson, Ryan Stroup of Alhambra, IL
- Granddaughter, Jessica Carron of Germantown, IL
- Granddaughter, Jennifer Carron of Belleville, IL
- Great-Grandson, Ethan Stroup
- Great-Grandson, Tyler Allen Ray
- Great-Grandson, Connor Stroup
- Dear nieces, nephews and cousins
A special thank you to Family Hospice and Staff of Memorial Hospital.
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Family Hospice, American Lung Association or American Diabetes Association.
Visitation: Friends may call 4-8 P.M., Tuesday, August 19 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, Illinois.There will be a 4:00pm Prayer Service.
Funeral: Funeral procession will leave at 9:40 am for a Mass of Christian burial at 10:00 am Wednesday, August 20, 2008 at St. Augustine of Canterbury, with Father Stan Konieczny officiating. Burial will follow at Walnut Hill Cemetery, Belleville, Illinois 62220.