Cleo L. Bobcik, nee Moisson, 83, of Belleville, Illinois, born Sunday, July 26, 1925, in East Saint Louis, Illinois, died Tuesday, October 7, 2008 at her residence in Belleville, IL.
Cleo was retired after 30 years as co-owner of Mono Style Lettering Company, and for several years was employed as a telephone operator by Venture in west Belleville. Her talents included embroidery, creating many holiday towels for family and friends. She enjoyed working in her yard, attending park concerts, and 12 years of constant companionship from her beloved dog Buffie.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Husband: Steven F. Bobcik whom she married on Sept 26, 1943 and died on Nov 12, 1997
- Parents: August & Nellie nee Gaultney Moisson
- Infant Sister: Dorothy Moisson
- Brother: John Moisson
- Sisters-in-laws: Maryann Dusek and Lillian George
The family wishes to extend a sincere thank you to Cleo's personal physician, Dr. Robert Fricke. We would also like to thank Dr. Lynne Nowak and her wonderful staff at Hospice of Southern Illinois. We especially wish to thank Susan Brown, RN and Denise Sauerwein, Counselor, for their tireless dedication to Mrs. Bobcik's care and their support given to the family.
- Daughter: Yvonne (Thomas) Auer of Belleville, IL
- Son: Bradley (Penny) Bobcik of Millstadt, IL
- Kevin Auer
- Scott (Stephanie Whilhelm) Auer
- Justin (Abby Naes) Auer all of Belleville, IL
- Stephanie Marie Bobcik of Millstadt, IL
- Great Granddaughter: Anna Renee Auer
- Sister-in-law: Phyllis Moisson of Roach, MO
- Nieces, Nephews and Cousins
Memorials: It is Mrs. Bobcik's wish that memorials be made Hospice of Southern Illinois, 305 S. Illinois St, Belleville, IL 62220-2159 or Siteman Cancer Center, Washington University, St. Louis, MO.
Visitation: Friends may call from 4-8pm Thursday, October 9, 2008 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 11:00 am Friday, October 10, 2008 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Darrell Coons officiating. Burial will be at Lake View Memorial Gardens, Fairview Heights, IL.